Sunday, May 30, 2010

KepeNaTaN.....=)


Assalamualaikum....

huh..I just returned back from playing futsal at Batu Berendam Melaka..Very tired u knoe..terpaksa redah ujan lg....lebat lak tu..huh...but..I'm so happy..bcoz I have met my former friends...guys from SMKA Sultan Muhammad..byk kenangan ngn dieorg...=)

Very tired..nk taip pon x larat..huhuhu..tomorrow, I have to send my sis to her school..SBPI Selandar..da la tiap2 minggu blk...adeh...memenatkn sy jek..huh..whatever~

If I have free time, I think, wanna go to my former school..SULTAN..to meet teachers, to thanks them for what knowledge that have been given to me..I miss them..huhuhu..nk2 ckgu kelas form 3...she so cute u knoe..hehhee...ok la...I think I wanna sleep..c u next time..nite!zZzZzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels