Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sakit pinggang weh…huh

    Bertemu kita sekali lagi, ape khabau anda semua??sehat belako?hehehhe..ok, today wanna share pasal sakit pinggang,huhuhu..before that, I wanna tell u about something that make me full of ashamed, memang malu giler…huhuhu…takpe la…tapi I accept dengan hati yang terbuka..Hari selasa, tanggal, 28 september, ada English class..sekali madam ask me to do the right reference in APA format, pergh, confident giler pi kat depan, then tulis la…panjang giler la…after that, madam asked students whether I did wrong or not, then students said "NO", hahaha…segan giler..but, the important is, I just think positive and I expected that was my wrong, sape soh tak baca kan?kan?It's ok..I'm student, learn from unknown to known. Students must learn if they want to know something.kui3…

    Next, tanggal 30 September, there was a selection for cycling at Kulliyyah of Medicine at 5pm. In the same day, I had an examination, Human Gene, at 3pm and I had class at 5 pm which was UNGS Class. Adeh..clash la pulak…about the exam, I think, ok la…I could do it..hopefully get a better marks. Ok, we continue, so the problem that I faced, whether I should go to the UNGS Class, or go to the selection for cycling. Actually, the cycling is club event that was organized by cycling club in Gombak. I am very interested in events that challenge me like this cycling event because this cycling from Gombak to Kuantan. This event is the first time organize by that club. So, I had decided to leave the class and go to the selection. The selection is to test your stamina and also your psychology. The test was running about 4 km. It was from Futsal court, in front of Kulliyyah of Medicine, to guard office, then to the new dentist buildings, to a junction at kulliyyah of science..then to the Futsal court where we finished our ran. Jaoh giler…SAKIT GILER PINGGANG..rasa macam nak tercabut..pape pun, I succeeded to finish in number 6…ok la kan…after I ran, I straight went to the class even the class was approximately to finish. When I was there, ustaz Razak was in office..so, my friends and I went to see ustaz Razak because at that time, we had class exercise that we could be lost 5 marks!! Then…..fuh…Ustaz said "Next time you come to the class, I'll give you, class exercise". We're save.huhuhu..berbaloi-baloi….

    Tanggal 2 September, after Zuhur prayer, my friends and I went to Ecah's house. Maklum la, die jemput p umah terbuka die..fuh…nyam2…lot of food you know..so delicious..I ate until I was fulled,hehhee..before we returned home, sempat pulak tu nk tapau2…hahaha..her mother was so friendly…Her mother also told a lot of story, especially horror story. Pergh..agak takut la jgk..tp semangat kuat..hehehe..Around 5.30 pm, we returned back to hostel..agak besh la…mkn pn free…can strengthen our relationship..even I'm the only biomed students at that time..but I'm happy with them…huhuhu..kan bagus kalo budak kelas saya macam tu….huhuhu…=)..ok la..ngntok da nie….kte sambung next time..Assalamualaikum..

2 comments:

Labels